Friday, May 9, 2008

Healthy Product News


Hey You! Couch Potato!

My wife now calls me “Mean and Lean” instead of “Hey you, couch potato!” At 63 I discovered Jon Benson’s amazing weight loss/muscle building technique and here I am today a solid 218 lbs., 6’4” 64 year old male (formerly 255 lbs. with an excessive “tire” around the middle)!

I was waiting to hit the Florida Lotto and retire in millionaire’s luxury when I had gotten a physical from my family doctor only to find out that he wanted me to see a cardiologist since my heart “sounds” weren’t so hot! After a few more tests including a stress test and heart catherization, I was given the news that I had to have triple bypass surgery AND RIGHT NOW according to the cath results. The very next day after the test, they whisked me off to surgery.

Like a Ton of Bricks

While recuperating in the hospital, my surgeon and cardiologist visited my room. I told them I was a little confused as to why my situation was what it was since both my wife and I have been very, very strict about our diets for the last 10 years in terms by having only skim milk, eating whole grain breads, diet soda, lite beer, low fat dairy products (if at all), and a variety of the latest diets i.e. South Beach Diet, etc., etc. They both looked at me curiously, but my surgeon struck home when he said, “You have watched your diet for the last 10 years but what did you do for the 35 to 40 years before that?” WOW! It was like I was hit by a ton of bricks. He was right - sausage, eggs, bacon, hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, milk shakes, fries – you name it, I ate it and I topped out at one time at 255 lbs. I was clogged with cholesterol, lipids, and other nasty things in my body.

I began a six-month recuperation and self re-examination of my health. Part of that thinking was Jon Benson’s program for weight loss and muscle building. I found there were no gimmicks, no pills, no jogging, no abstaining – just step by step instructions to make it happen.

I know this can work for you…I am living proof and feel like a million bucks!

Robert E. “Lean ‘n Mean”

To see for yourself go to http://www.fit40andlean.com

No comments: